2. 7 Star Auto Transport agrees to make all effort possible to provide the most adequate shipment of described vehicle(s) - insofar as they will not compromise its standard of safety or quality. The owner understands that ample notice of intent to ship is a primary contingency factor. The owner/agent and 7 Star Auto Transport also understand that any shipment, regardless of type of trucking, may be delayed due to adverse weather or road conditions, illness, mechanical breakdown of trucks, supply and demand for trucks and drivers, etc. IN ABSOLUTELY NO CASE WILL 7 Star Auto Transport BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, OR REIMBURSE, CAR RENTAL EXPENSE.
3. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier's straight bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of carrier and are incorporated herein.
4. Carrier's responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. 7 Star Auto Transport must be notified should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and a consignee must be designated at that time. If a carrier is assigned and the vehicle cannot be picked up for any reason, there will be an additional $100.00 charged to the shipper´s credit card. This charge will be applied to rescheduling and/or dry-run fees of the carrier.
5. 7 Star Auto Transport hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. If a vehicle is NOT operational and the carrier cannot physically reach the location, a local tow truck may be used to deliver vehicle to the assigned carrier at the expense of the shipper.
6. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) may be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees. In the event the shipper decides to arrange to make full payment with a credit card at the time of the booking, the order will be subject to a 3.5% service charge.
7. 7 Star Auto Transport does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
8. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $200.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper's responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. INOP VEHICLES MUST BE ABLE TO ROLL, STEER AND BRAKE. If the inop vehicle does not meet any one of these three conditions, additional fees may apply. If a vehicle is INOP and the carrier cannot physically reach the location, a local tow truck may be used to deliver vehicle to the assigned carrier at the expense of the shipper.
9. 7 Star Auto Transport or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits 7 Star Auto Transport or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknownst to 7 Star Auto Transport or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility of the shipper.
10. 7 Star Auto Transport or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons.
11. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport: all loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper's
responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
12. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that 7 Star Auto Transport and
are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
13. 7 Star Auto Transport and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. 7 Star Auto Transport will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will 7 Star Auto Transport accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If you vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider.
14. Any claim or controversy arising from or relating to this agreement, or the performance or breach thereof, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Broward County, Hollywood, Florida. Shipper specifically waives any right to have this matter resolved at any other location. 7 Star Auto Transport can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can 7 Star Auto Transport be held liable for the designated carrier's damage. 7 Star Auto Transport will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
*15. Refund/Cancellation Policy/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: In the event that 7 Star Auto Transport is not able to get the vehicle assigned to a carrier in 10 business days from the first available date, shipper has the option of keeping the order open or canceling for a FULL refund of the deposit. If a vehicle is unable to be assigned a carrier and shipper wishes to keep the order open, shipper has the option of adding additional monies as an incentive bonus for any carrier that will transport the vehicle. These funds are STRICTLY for the carrier in order to expedite the transport of shipper's vehicle. If order is canceled before the first available date or before the end of the 10th business day of the first available date for any reason, the deposit is non-refundable. Once a carrier has been assigned for pickup and transport of the vehicle, no deposit will be refunded. All refunds will be processed within 3 business days.
16. 7 Star Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. We are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports.
17. 7 Star Auto Transport will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities. For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico transports payment for the sea portion MUST be issued by shipper BEFORE vehicle arrives at the port. Once an order is received, a booking number will be provided to shipper with instructions for issuing payment. Failure to do so may cause delays and /or additional storage fees. All shipments to or from Hawaii - vehicles MUST be FULLY operational with a working emergency brake, or will be refused for shipment by the port agent. If vehicle is refused by the port agent, shipper will be responsible for all storage and/or redelivery fees of the vehicle.
18. By either submitting your order online, sending us your order by fax or by email, 7 Star Auto Transport understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on 7 Star Auto Transport website.
19. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time; if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been placed and a carrier has been assigned, 7 Star Auto Transport reserves the right to cancel the order with no refund.
20. Quoted price for transport is based upon shipper's FULL DISCLOSURE of the type of vehicle transported. Failure to identify modifications to the vehicle or the true dimensions of the vehicle (including but not limited to: regular cab, extended cab, crew cab, long bed, short bed, diesel, 4X4, flip-top conversion vans, extended length cargo vans, over-size (non-stock) tires or rims, lift kits, ground effects, modifications affecting ground clearance, ladder/roof racks, tool boxes, etc.) may result in additional fees. If a carrier is assigned and is unable to load vehicle due to non-disclosure of information by the shipper, 7 Star Auto Transport reserves the right to cancel the order with no refund.
21. Rates are based on market price at time of agreement. In case market changes at any given time, rate can be modified only with the written or verbal approval of the customer. An agent of 7 Star Auto Transport will inform the customer providing the best possible options to complete its transport.
Neither 7 Star Auto Transport nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore 7 Star Auto Transport or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
- Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god.
- Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
- Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over 2 years old.
- Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
- Damage or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in vehicle.
- Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the vehicles body.
- Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed)
- Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
- Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driven on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of 7 Star Auto Transport and/or its agents and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and 7 Star Auto Transport and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of 7 Star Auto Transport. shipping an automobile,auto transport shippers,automobile shipping services,car shippers,auto transport rates,auto transport quote
7 Star Auto Transport' U.S. Department of Transportation Broker's license number is